30.4.14

WEBSHOP // HINDi & BINDI




I found searching on the web this cute webshop HINDI&BINDI. This web-shop has everything you want if you want to bring India into your style. Two honest and nice people run this and also besides the web-shop they do event styling and stand on festivals en events. These days you see a lot of ethnic influences in fashion so this is perfect for buying accessories and clothes for you festival look!

I fell in love with the cutest fringe bag ever when searching on their website! I was imagining myself with the bag at a festival so I decided to buy this beauty! When I received the package I was surprised! It was packed so cute in a bag with Indian prints and inside there was incense and also I got a cute headband as a gift from them. I love it!


No comments: