27.4.13

MOOIESCHOENEN.NL LOVES CONVERSE ALL STAR

Mooieschoenen.nl is an amazing website where you can find any shoe you want! From high heels to sandals and from biker boots to sneakers. Mooieschoenen.nl send me these amazing pair of Converse All star washed. They are new in the collection and have a vintage look. From the moment I tried them on I fell in love with them!

 photo IMG_0096-1_zpsd01d76e3.jpg

 photo IMG_0097-1_zpsfbe09f18.jpg

 photo IMG_0098-1_zps4df3f0f4.jpg

 photo IMG_0099_zpsdf9d444b.jpg


Click HERE  to buy them yourself! They have very fast delivery and great customer care! I got the All stars wrapped in cute wrappingpaper together with a magazine. Just love it!

Thank you Mooieschoenen.nl!!


For all my Dutch readers there will be a give away made possible by Mooieschoenen.nl! Keep watching my blog this week!!

2 comments:

danique van vloten said...

oooh all stars <3
liefde voor die schoenen !

Jan said...

Ik hou van Allstars (wie niet?)!