8.12.12

NEW IN // BUDDHA TO BUDDHA BEN RING

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This week I reveiced this wonderfull gift from BOUMAN ONLINE : a Buddha to Buddha ring. I wanted a ring like that for a long time! I received the ring in such a cute little leather purse. I just didn't want to take it out! The size was perfect (size 17) and the ring fits really well!
 
This website has all kinds of jewelery and watches in so many brands! Like BRACELET IBIZA (very pretty bracelets in any kind of colour you can think of!), Lovely jewelry from CALVIN KLEIN and amazing watches from GLAM ROCK. Gosh I really dream of those GLAM ROCK watches but need to save a little bit more I am afraid!

For the Dutch buyers it's free shipping and if you order before 5 PM you will receive your order the next day! So everybody: get your gifts for Christmas here!!



Want a Buddha to Buddha ring like me? Click HERE to order!

2 comments:

Ariana Cardoso said...

Love it
Xoxo

Sharon said...

Mooi zeg!

Ik heb mijn oog al een hele tijd op de Esther small ring, die vind ik echt zo ontzettend mooi! :D

Helaas doen wij niet aan kerstcadeautjes :(



http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/